Ofsted and Achievement
The Ofsted rating of Future Schools Trust Sixth Form is measured under the Cornwallis Academy title. Cornwallis Academy was awarded GOOD for overall effectiveness following an inspection by Ofsted in June 2013. To view our latest Ofsted Report please visit Ofsted's website by clicking here. Alternatively, please click here to view a pdf of our latest report.
DfE Performance Tables
Find out more information about Future Schools Trust Sixth Form by visiting the Department for Education's (DfE) website - click here to be taken to our page.
Key Stage 5 Results
- The progress A-level students have made compared with students across the country: +0.22 (0 national average, placing FST Sixth Form in the top 12% of schools nationally)
- The average grade achieved by students in KS5: D+ at A-level and Merit+ for BTEC
- The progress students have made in English and Maths: +0.45 in English and +0.15 in Maths (compared to a national average of 0)
- Retention (this is the proportion of students who get to the end of the main programme of study that they enrolled on): 88%
- Destinations (this is the percentage of students who continued in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study):
- Year 14: 7%
- University: 49%
- College: 6%
- Employment: 27%
- Moved out of the area: 4%