Ofsted and Achievement
To view our latest Ofsted Report please visit Ofsted's website by clicking here.
Alternatively, please click on the titles below to view a pdf of our latest reports:
- Section 8 Inspection Report - June 2015
- School Inspection Report - February 2015
- Section 8 Inspection Report - June 2013
- School Inspection Report - February 2013
DfE Performance Tables
Find out more information about New Line Learning Academy by visiting the Department for Education's (DfE) website - click here to be taken to our page.
Key Stage 4 Results - 2016 (Provisional)
NLL's most recent Key Stage 4 results as published in the school performance tables on the DfE website:
- Progress 8 score: -0.53
- Attainment 8 score: 3.74
- Percentage of pupils who got a good pass in English and maths: 30%
- Percentage of pupils making expected levels of progress in English: 68.8%
- Percentage of pupils making expected levels of progress in maths: 33.3%
- Percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate combination of subjects (this means pupils who got a GCSE grade C or above in English, maths, 2 sciences, a language, and history or geography): 3%
- Student ‘destinations’ (the percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study): 89%
See what other parents think about New Line Learning Academy or if you are a parent you can share your views on Ofsted's Parent View website - please click here to be taken to the page.