Our current uniform supplier is S Simmonds and Son Ltd. Uniform can be purchased all year round via their website www.simmonds-ltd.com. Families may either elect for their orders to be delivered free of charge to their home or an address of their choice. In addition to the online service, uniform may be bought at Selling Events held in the school. We also hold limited stock at the academy, which can be purchased through the Scopay online payment system. If you purchase any items through Scopay, please notify Mrs Rofe firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, stock items held at the academy are very limited.
Students are expected to wear full, correct school uniform for reasons of health and safety, supporting positive behaviour and promoting a strong school identity.
Year 7-11 Boys
- Cornwallis jumper with logo and purple trim*
- Purple Cornwallis tie (compulsory for boys)*
- Formal button to neck white shirt – can be long or short sleeved
- Classic black school trousers
- Dark socks
Year 7-11 Girls
- Cornwallis jumper with logo and purple trim* or Cornwallis cardigan with logo and purple trim*
- Cornwallis formal open neck semi-fitted revere blouse with logo – sold in pack of 2*
- Black pleated skirt with elasticated waist* or classic styled school trousers; leggings, jean style or tightly fitting trousers are not permitted
- Black long socks or opaque tights
Year 12 -13
- Will follow the Sixth Form dress code of smart office wear
- Footwear must be black closed toe formal shoes (or formal waterproof boots in the winter). Trainers or sports/leisure footwear of any colour are not acceptable.
- Socks should be black and worn underneath trouser legs and trousers must be worn over the top of shoes/boots.
A plain dark coat/anorak/jacket – denim/leather/hoodies/clothing with large logos or writing should not be worn
- Cornwallis white round neck PE t-shirt with logo*
- Cornwallis black and white reversible long sleeved sports top*
- Cornwallis black shorts to match the long sleeved top*
- Valuables bag*
- Long black sports socks
- Cornwallis black tracksuit bottoms
- Shin pads, gum shield
- All students are expected to wear their lanyards
- Replacement lanyards (£1) and cards holders (50p) are available from Reception
- Replacement cards (£2) are available from the ICT technician's office
- School bags suitable for A4 sized books
- Please name all items
Jewellery – applicable to ALL students
One small pair of gold/silver sleeper studs, one worn in each ear lobe is permissible. Jewellery worn in any other piercing (e.g. eye-brow, nose, upper ear, lip, tongue etc) is NOT permitted. Additional items of jewellery, with the exception of a watch should not be worn, eg. necklaces/chains, bracelets, rings etc.
Make-up – applicable to ALL students
- Make up should NOT be worn to school
- Nail varnish – or acrylic nails must not be worn
All items marked * must be purchased from Simmonds