Ofsted and Achievement
Cornwallis was awarded GOOD for overall effectiveness following an inspection by Ofsted in June 2013. To view our latest Ofsted Report please visit Ofsted's website by clicking here. Alternatively, please click here to view a pdf of our latest report.
DfE Performance Tables
Find out more information about Cornwallis Academy by visiting the Department for Education's (DfE) website - click here to be taken to our page.
Key Stage 4 Results - 2016
Cornwallis Academy's most recent Key Stage 4 results as published in the school performance tables on the DfE website:
- Progress 8 score: -0.03
- Attainment 8 score: 4.51
- Percentage of pupils who got a good pass in English and maths: 58%
- Percentage of pupils making expected levels of progress in English: 88.94%
- Percentage of pupils making expected levels of progress in maths: 65.93%
- Percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate combination of subjects (this means pupils who got a GCSE grade C or above in English, maths, 2 sciences, a language, and history or geography): 17%
- Student ‘destinations’ (the percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study): 94%
See what other parents think about Cornwallis Academy or if you are a parent you can share your views on Ofsted's Parent View website - please click here to be taken to the page.